Patrol & Property Checks

The Manistee County Sheriff’s Office will respond to any request for additional patrol or property checks in your neighborhood. Please note, we will attempt to honor all requests, however, due to limitations of manpower, our main priority will be responding to calls received through our 911 emergency dispatch center.

Any person may request extra patrols to alert deputies to pay particular attention to a specific location during their patrols. You may request extra patrol for a particular problem such as speeding vehicles, suspicious activity, or general safety concern for the welfare of others.

If you would like to see additional patrols in a specific area, or if you will be away for an extended period of time, please let us know, and we will schedule extra patrol and/or inspections of your property while you are away.

Make a Request

To request extra patrol, contact the Sheriff’s Office at 231-723-8393, or download the Extra Patrol Request Form (DOC) or Property Check Form (DOC) and fax it to 231-723-1498 or mail it to:
Manistee County Sheriff’s Office
1525 E Parkdale Avenue
Manistee, MN 49660